ShareHouse is looking for an outstanding Front-end Developer to join our Dev team in Berlin or Hamburg. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your network and gain first-hand experience of developing cutting-edge logistic technology.
This individual’s primary responsibility will be to design and implement a seamless UX for the user, working together in a team and making sure that the ShareHouse's marketplace contains all the tools needed to book and offer storage space.
ShareHouse offers all business customers a quick and easy way to search and book small and medium-sized storage space to suit their needs. ShareHouse enables warehouse space owners to market their free storage space to a large number of interested parties.
For our product development department in Hamburg or Berlin we are looking for you at the earliest possible time for an unlimited period of time as a Front-end developer.
- develop web-based software using the latest technologies and agile procedures
- program modern and high-performance user interfaces
- support the continuous improvement and expansion of our innovative software solution
- implements SEO best practices
- analyse technical requirements in software development in consultation with the product managers
- are internal contact for development questions
- proactively supports 2nd level support
- has several years of professional experience as a software developer
- is very familiar with Babel and Webpack
- works as a professional with web server, version control (git) and the console
- is not satisfied with "Works for me"
- sets you as goal that your application is fully supported in all modern browsers
- Is inquisitive and likes to learn new things
- speaks German at native language level, but also speaks English well
- is reliable, open-minded and have a confident manner
- likes to work in a team and on your own responsibility within flat hierarchies
- ideally has knowledge of the logistics industry
- brings bonus experience in UI design as well as Ruby on Rails with you
- an innovative product that will revolutionize the logistics industry
- an attractive workplace with state-of-the-art equipment in the WeWork Coworking Space at Potsdamer Platz
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working in the home office
- a young team with flat hierarchies and good development opportunities
- attractive compensation
- Coffee, water and beer at your leisure